Sunday, May 20, 2007

Philadelphia Eagles Summary

For my final Wikipedia article, I edited the Philadelphia Eagles Wikipedia page. I was unable to have as much success with this article finding content as I had with the others so I had to make mostly grammatical changes. However, I was still able to add some content.

The first and second revisions I made to the page both had to deal with grammatical changes. Here, I removed words that made sentences confusing and I also corrected punctuation. As far as I know, all of these changes I have made have stayed intact.

The third revision I made to the page was to the popular culture section. In the paragraph talking about Vince Papale, I added that he played three seasons for the Eagles playing special teams and wide receiver. This content still remains.

First blog about edit.
Secong blog about edit.
Third blog about edit.

No comments: