Sunday, May 20, 2007

Philadelphia Phillies Summary

Throughout the course I have also been editing the Philadelphia Phillies Wikipedia page. In it I have made three revisions to the page all in the section referring to the 2007 Phillies. For my first post, I added content where I said Jon Lieber will be moving to the bullpen where he is expected to add much needed relief. Lieber, since then has moved back into the starting rotation so this content was removed.

With my second revision, I rearranged the sentence talking about the Phillies pitching so that it would make more sense. This was mostly a grammar edit. This content still remains but there have been a few revisions to the sentence itself.

For my final revision, I added that the Phillies first reached the .500 mark for the first time all season with a record of 20-20. This content, also, still remains.

First blog about edit.
Second blog about edit.
Third blog about edit.

No comments: