Sunday, May 20, 2007

Zach Braff Summary

Throughout the course I have been editing Zach Braff's Wikipedia page. For my first post I added content referring to how he has stated he knows nothing about music yet has won a Grammy award for his work on Garden State. My original post is mostly there but the part where I added where he stated this on Last Call with Carson Daly has been moved to the reference section.

I also added content on how he now makes as much as Two and A Half Men star Charlie Sheen after the restructuring of his contract. This content still remains.

For my final post, I added he was the voice of Chicken Little in the movie, Chicken Little, into the quick bio box. This content also still remains.

Blog about first edit.
Blog about second edit.
Blog about third edit.

No comments: